LACHRISTIN'S FITNESS JOURNEY!

By | 2:00 AM Leave a Comment
by LaChristin of Digital Curls

Imagine your weight at an all-time high, with your emotional state at an all-time low! This was my reality five years, two kids, and some odd forty-three pounds ago. I became a shell of my former self, spiritually broken and lost. In a world with an abundance of choices I was left with only two: continue to allow my body to spiral out of control, or rebuild an even better existence from what I once knew. I chose the latter, and through faith, family, and friendships I climbed out of my excuses and sprung into action.








My lens was squarely focused on setting a healthy example for my children, and ultimately preserving my life. I conducted research to find a diet, which would generate immediate results; however, I quickly learned fad dieting wasn’t the solution to my problem, and that there’s so much more to losing weight than simply fitting into an old pair of Capri’s. It takes planning, goal setting, hard work, and believe it or not, an extreme level of dedication! I’ll never again underestimate the amount of effort it takes to make a lifestyle change, and I’ve since taken on the approach of the tortoise and not the hare! Taking no shortcuts, making no excuses while moving slow and steady! 



I took my time and stayed consistently on my grind, by eating five meals (three full with two additional snacks) daily, and exercising five days a week to include: weightlifting and cardiovascular endurance. My determination paid off tremendously, and I couldn’t be happier, not only with my results, but also with what my results represent. The tireless efforts of every woman who seeks to overcome her personal hurdles, only to discover her majesty! Make moves that make a difference! 

source :http://www.curlynikki.com/2013/10/lachristins-fitness-journey.html

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment